Healthcare settings are dynamic, complex, and continually innovating, with many stakeholders influencing how day-to-day care and treatment is delivered. Practitioners are now facing a growing need to acquire interpersonal, collaboration, and leadership skills to develop both themselves and those around them.
Our Medical Leadership Program is designed to equip doctors and healthcare practitioners with the leadership, interactional, and strategic skills for success in the now rapidly evolving medical industry. You will work closely with our leadership coaches to understand the changes shaping your sector and how you can tackle these proactively to move from medical practitioner to medical leader.
Our Medical Leadership Program is designed for you if:
- You want to take a holistic approach to advance your career as a medical professional;
- Your role as a doctor or junior doctor involves communicating, collaborating, and working in alignment with other stakeholders, such as administration, patients, or government bodies;
- You would like to take more control of your personal and professional development within a dynamic and demanding healthcare organization.
You or your team’s future leaders will be working with our specialist Time To Grow Global consultants in a three-day intensive workshop, either at your organization or elsewhere.
We will be working with:
- An online 360° feedback personal development tool
- Professional coaching sessions
- In-depth analysis of your values, convictions, and emotions
- Breakthrough exercises
Our Medical Leadership Program is customized and unique to your specific individual role and the sector in which your organization operates.
Our professional Time To Grow Global organizational and leadership development consultants design, develop, and deliver bespoke courses at a smaller scale for teams, all the way up to large-scale organizational level programs.