Change is one of the few constants in today’s dynamic business environments. Our Time To Grow Global Leading Change Program takes a future-focused, contemporary approach to change that emphasizes adaptability and agility rather than risk management. If you want to lead your company to success in the 21st century, it’s time to embrace change—a mindset and a skill set that goes deeper than prediction and preparation.
The Time To Grow Global Leading Change Program takes a holistic approach that allows you to become comfortable with the uncomfortable. You will learn how to take an ambidextrous approach to exploring the future as well as exploiting your company’s strengths for success. We help you develop your own qualities and capabilities so that you can navigate and lead your company through the choppy waters of constant, 21st Century change.
Our Leading Change Program is designed for you if:
- You play or aspire to play, a leadership role in a rapidly changing sector.
- You would like to develop the capabilities, mindsets, and qualities to lead in an adaptable, agile organization.
- You would like your organization to become more future-focused and innovative for competitive advantage.
You or your team’s future leaders will be working with our seasoned Time To Grow Global consultants in a residential 3-day workshop.
This will include:
- Establishing a highly useful conceptual framework
- Adopting a new mindset about what change really means: professionally, personally and in an organizational context.
- Creating an intense and personal experience;
- Deepening your self-understanding and self-awareness.
- Discover what forces are making change happen and how you can use them to lead change.
- Explore how your identity, values, and convictions can be both your anchors and your blockages to achieving change.
We will be working with:
- An online 360° feedback personal development tool
- Professional and peer coaching sessions.
- Breakthrough exercises.
Our Leading Change Program is customized and unique to your specific individual role and the sector in which your organization operates.
Our professional Time To Grow Global organizational and leadership development consultants design, develop, and deliver bespoke courses at a smaller scale for teams, all the way up to large-scale organizational level programs.